Sterling Silver Fork and Knife Fish Servers by Garrard & Co from 1968 & 1971
Product Code: SMS5391
Sterling Silver Fork and Knife Fish Servers by Garrard & Co
In good condition, these are beautiful and rare pieces.
There are some tiny dings in the handles commensurate with age.
Hallmarked: Made by Garrard & Co Ltd in Regent Street, London.
The knife was made in 1968 and the fork was made in 1971.
Total silver weight: 310.7g, the fork is 128.8g and the knife is 181.9g
Size: The fork is 25cm long. The handle is 2.5cm wide at the widest part. The tines are 5cm wide.
The knife is 28.7cm long. The handle is 2.5cm wide at the widest part. The blade is 16cm by 5cm.
Please look at our other items - we are happy to combine postage.
We are happy to post internationally - The price for the postage is to be confirmed and depends on the weight of the item and destination.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT BREXIT
Please be aware that any items you buy from a UK seller are no longer tax or import duty free if they are to be delivered to countries within the European Union.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) generally applies to UK purchases by EU consumers.
• The VAT rate applied is set by the couy to which the package is shipped and depends on the items sold.
• VAT is calculated on the order total including item price, shipping and any additional costs such as insurance.
• Please don’t buy if you are not prepared to pay Value Added Tax and Duties upon import into your country of residence.
• Sellers must declare the item’s correct customs value and must comply with customs declarations law.
• As a buyer, you should be aware of possible:
• Delays from custom inspection.
• Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
• Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
• Your country’s customs office can offer more details.
Director: E J Williams, A Williams
Registered in England no. 6616633
Usually dispatched within 10 - 20 working days.