If you have just changed your mind about the Product you may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the cost of returning the Product.
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind for a period beginning on the date of the Contract and ending 14 days after you have received the Product. You may do this and receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product (subject to a reduction for postage costs). Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We will refund or repair goods that have been returned because of a manufacturing fault. There are two ways you can use this service:
1. In Person – Feel free to visit Jewellery Cave at 48b Hendon Lane, London N3 1TT. We are open Monday – Friday from 10am-5pm and Saturdays by appointment from 9am -1pm. Here we can resolve any queries you may have.
2. By Post – follow the guidelines below so that we can refund your payment as quickly as possible:
• Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your goods (immediately if the item received is damaged) by email to [email protected] or by telephoning our Customer Service Department on +44 020 8446 8538.
• Replace the item in its gift packaging (e.g presentation box) as well as its protective packaging. If this protection has been discarded, please ensure that the item is safely packed as if it becomes damaged it may affect our ability to give a refund. Please send any returns to:
Jewellery Cave Returns Dept
48b Hendon Lane
London N3 1TT
• Please use Special Delivery postage to make sure that the item is insured whilst in transit.
• Once we receive your item, if agreed, we will promptly authorise a refund.
Faulty Goods – Any goods that are faulty will be refunded immediately on receipt of the goods back.
Undamaged Goods – Please be aware that we are unable to refund postage cost on the return of undamaged goods.