Art Deco 18ct Yellow Gold, Diamond and Ruby Cocktail Wristwatch
Product Code: SMS1957
Art Deco 18ct Yellow Gold, Diamond and Ruby Cocktail Wrist Watch
This beautiful watch has a 18ct yellow gold case and is
set with 15 rubies and 28 diamonds on a two row 9ct gold strap.
It is in perfect working order. This is a lovely example of luxury jewellery crossed with timepiece.
Ancre is not a manufacturer or retailer name. It is simply a French word which refers to a mechanical detail about the watch movement, that it is equipped with a lever escapement. This detail was important to customers in the early era of mass-produced watches, and are commonly seen engraved on the cases of Swiss watches produced from the 1870s through the 1920s.
The Ancre watch is of historical interest and therefore collectable.
15 Rubis means 15 rubies and this watch is adorned with fifteen rubies.
It was made in Switzerland.
18ct Gold: 20g
9ct Gold: 13g
Total Diamond Weight: 0.50ct
Total Ruby Weight: 1.82ct
The watch face is 1.2cm square. It is 4cm by 2cm with the surrounding gems.
Total length: 17cm
All our jewellery comes with a Jewellery Cave valuation.
As we are jewellery manufacturers and dealers you are getting a trade price.
Please look at our other items - we are happy to combine postage.
We are happy to post internationally - The price for the postage is to be confirmed and depends on the weight of the item and destination.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT BREXIT
Please be aware that any items you buy from a UK seller are no longer tax or import duty free if they are to be delivered to countries within the European Union.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) generally applies to UK purchases by EU consumers.
• The VAT rate applied is set by the country to which the package is shipped and depends on the items sold.
• VAT is calculated on the order total including item price, shipping and any additional costs such as insurance.
• Please don’t buy if you are not prepared to pay Value Added Tax and Duties upon import into your country of residence.
• Sellers must declare the item’s correct customs value and must comply with customs declarations law.
• As a buyer, you should be aware of possible:
• Delays from custom inspection.
• Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
• Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
• Your country’s customs office can offer more details.
Usually dispatched within 10 - 20 working days.