Victorian Sterling Silver Spirit Kettle and Warming Stand from 1897
Victorian Sterling Silver Spirit Kettle/Teapot and Warming Stand
In very good condition, the beautiful spirit kettle has an oval body with hand-chased straight half fluting, a wooden insulated handle,
a hinged domed lid with fluting, a wooden finial, and all sitting on a collet foot.
The warming stand is attached to the tea pot by two sterling silver keys.
The teapot, warming stand and fuel pot are all sterling silver and made by Fordham & Faulkner
(William Charles Fordham & Albert Buckley Faulkner) in Orchard Works, Sheffield
and hallmarked in London in 1897.
Total silver weight: 1126.3g
Size: 36cm tall. Teapot is 23cm by 13cm.
The stand is 14.7cm by 12.8cm and the legs are 8.7cm tall.
The fuel pot is 5.6cm diameter and 5cm tall.
Please look at our other items - we are happy to combine postage.
We are happy to post internationally - The price for the postage is to be confirmed and depends on the weight of the item and destination.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT BREXIT
Please be aware that any items you buy from a UK seller are no longer tax or import duty free if they are to be delivered to countries within the European Union.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) generally applies to UK purchases by EU consumers.
• The VAT rate applied is set by the country to which the package is shipped and depends on the items sold.
• VAT is calculated on the order total including item price, shipping and any additional costs such as insurance.
• Please don’t buy if you are not prepared to pay Value Added Tax and Duties upon import into your country of residence.
• Sellers must declare the item’s correct customs value and must comply with customs declarations law.
• As a buyer, you should be aware of possible:
• Delays from custom inspection.
• Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
• Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
• Your country’s customs office can offer more details.
Director: E J Williams, A Williams
Registered in England no. 6616633
Usually dispatched within 10 - 20 working days.