Victorian Sterling Silver Serving Spoon by Josiah Williams & Co from 1898
Product Code: SMS4667
Victorian Sterling Silver Serving Spoon
In good vintage condition, this is a lovely heavy piece.
Hallmarked: Made by Josiah Williams & Co (George Maudsley Jackson & David Landsborough Fullerton) in Three Queens Lane, Bristol & Thavies Inn, London EC in 1898.
Silver weight: 73.5g
Size: 22cm long. The bowl is 8cm by 4.8cm. The handle is 2.4cm wide at the widest part.
Please look at our other items - we are happy to combine postage.
We are happy to post internationally - The price for the postage is to be confirmed and depends on the weight of the item and destination.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT BREXIT
Please be aware that any items you buy from a UK seller are no longer tax or import duty free if they are to be delivered to countries within the European Union.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) generally applies to UK purchases by EU consumers.
• The VAT rate applied is set by the country to which the package is shipped and depends on the items sold.
• VAT is calculated on the order total including item price, shipping and any additional costs such as insurance.
• Please don’t buy if you are not prepared to pay Value Added Tax and Duties upon import into your country of residence.
• Sellers must declare the item’s correct customs value and must comply with customs declarations law.
• As a buyer, you should be aware of possible:
• Delays from custom inspection.
• Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
• Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
• Your country’s customs office can offer more details.
Director: E J Williams, A Williams
Registered in England no. 6616633
Usually dispatched within 10 - 20 working days.