Victorian Sterling Silver Nail File from Levi & Salaman from 1900
Product Code: SMS5297
Victorian Sterling Silver Nail File
In reasonable vintage condition, the blade is a little rusty and ragged but it is still usable as a nail file. Please see pictures.
This is a very pretty piece and the handle has been beautifully decorated with flourishing leaves and flowers.
The handle has a couple of tiny dings commensurate with age.
Hallmarked: Made by Levi & Salaman, Phineas Harris Levi & Joseph Wolfe Salaman in Birmingham in 1900.
The company was taken over by Barker Brothers c1921
Silver weight: 13.6g
Size: 12.4cm long. The handle is 1.5cm wide.
Please look at our other items - we are happy to combine postage.
We are happy to post internationally - The price for the postage is to be confirmed and depends on the weight of the item and destination.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT BREXIT
Please be aware that any items you buy from a UK seller are no longer tax or import duty free if they are to be delivered to countries within the European Union.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) generally applies to UK purchases by EU consumers.
• The VAT rate applied is set by the country to which the package is shipped and depends on the items sold.
• VAT is calculated on the order total including item price, shipping and any additional costs such as insurance.
• Please don’t buy if you are not prepared to pay Value Added Tax and Duties upon import into your country of residence.
• Sellers must declare the item’s correct customs value and must comply with customs declarations law.
• As a buyer, you should be aware of possible:
• Delays from custom inspection.
• Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
• Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
• Your country’s customs office can offer more details.
Director: E J Williams, A Williams
Registered in England no. 6616633
Usually dispatched within 10 - 20 working days.