Sterling Silver Napkin Ring by Gorham Manufacturing Co from 1938
Product Code: SMS4673
Sterling Silver Napkin Ring
In good vintage condition, this is a lovely piece with a border and empty round cartouche.
We can monogram this for you. £25 for a single letter or £35 for two, in block or script.
Hallmarked: Made by Gorham Manufacturing Co in Sterling Works, Barr Street, Birmingham & Providence, Rhode Island, USA in 1938.
Silver weight: 20.2g
Size: 4.5cm diameter and 3.2cm wide.
Please look at our other items - we are happy to combine postage.
We are happy to post internationally - The price for the postage is to be confirmed and depends on the weight of the item and destination.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT BREXIT
Please be aware that any items you buy from a UK seller are no longer tax or import duty free if they are to be delivered to countries within the European Union.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) generally applies to UK purchases by EU consumers.
• The VAT rate applied is set by the country to which the package is shipped and depends on the items sold.
• VAT is calculated on the order total including item price, shipping and any additional costs such as insurance.
• Please don’t buy if you are not prepared to pay Value Added Tax and Duties upon import into your country of residence.
• Sellers must declare the item’s correct customs value and must comply with customs declarations law.
• As a buyer, you should be aware of possible:
• Delays from custom inspection.
• Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
• Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
• Your country’s customs office can offer more details.
Director: E J Williams, A Williams
Registered in England no. 6616633
Usually dispatched within 10 - 20 working days.