Set of Eight Sterling Silver Grapefruit Spoons Made by Viner’s Ltd in 1960
Product Code: SMS5293
Set of Eight Sterling Silver Grapefruit Spoons
In good condition, this is a lovely set.
Please have a look at 5299, it’s a teaspoon with the same pattern by Viner’s.
Hallmarked: Made by Viner's Ltd (Emile Viner) in Broomhall Street, Sheffield in 1960.
Viner changed his name from Viener in the 1920s.
Silver weight: 215g for all 8
Size: 14cm long. The bowls are 5cm by 2.6cm and the handles are 1.5cm at their widest part.
Please look at our other items - we are happy to combine postage.
We are happy to post internationally - The price for the postage is to be confirmed and depends on the weight of the item and destination.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT BREXIT
Please be aware that any items you buy from a UK seller are no longer tax or import duty free if they are to be delivered to countries within the European Union.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) generally applies to UK purchases by EU consumers.
• The VAT rate applied is set by the country to which the package is shipped and depends on the items sold.
• VAT is calculated on the order total including item price, shipping and any additional costs such as insurance.
• Please don’t buy if you are not prepared to pay Value Added Tax and Duties upon import into your country of residence.
• Sellers must declare the item’s correct customs value and must comply with customs declarations law.
• As a buyer, you should be aware of possible:
• Delays from custom inspection.
• Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
• Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
• Your country’s customs office can offer more details.
Director: E J Williams, A Williams
Registered in England no. 6616633
Usually dispatched within 10 - 20 working days.