Pair of Victorian Sterling Silver Candelabra by Horace Woodward & Co in 1886
Pair of Victorian Sterling Silver Candelabra
This is a fabulous pair of antique Victorian sterling silver, three light, two-branch table Corinthian column candelabra.
The candelabra feature detachable sconces for ease of cleaning. The candelabra have filled bases for stability and are covered with green felt.
The attention to detail is absolutely fantastic and they are certain to attract attention wherever they are placed.
Hallmarked in London, made by Horace Woodward & Co (Edgar Finley & Hugh Taylor) in Great Charles Street, Birmingham in 1886.
Total weight: 2.109.3kg - 1.060.5kg and 1.049.3kg
Size: 31.5cm tall and 25cm across. The base has a 13cm diameter.
Please look at our other items - we are happy to combine postage.
We are happy to post internationally - The price for the postage is to be confirmed and depends on the weight of the item and destination.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT BREXIT
Please be aware that any items you buy from a UK seller are no longer tax or import duty free if they are to be delivered to countries within the European Union.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) generally applies to UK purchases by EU consumers.
• The VAT rate applied is set by the country to which the package is shipped and depends on the items sold.
• VAT is calculated on the order total including item price, shipping and any additional costs such as insurance.
• Please don’t buy if you are not prepared to pay Value Added Tax and Duties upon import into your country of residence.
• Sellers must declare the item’s correct customs value and must comply with customs declarations law.
• As a buyer, you should be aware of possible:
• Delays from custom inspection.
• Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
• Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
• Your country’s customs office can offer more details.
Director: E J Williams, A Williams
Registered in England no. 6616633
Usually dispatched within 10 - 20 working days.