Four-Piece Sterling Silver Tea Service by Viner’s Ltd from 1961
Product Code: SMS4590
Four-Piece Sterling Silver Tea Service
In excellent condition, this is a splendid set comprises of a teapot, hot water pot or coffee pot, a milk or cream jug and a sugar bowl. The set is in immaculate condition and is ready to display or use and is free from any damage or engravings. The teapot and water pot have beautiful carved, wooden handles.
Hallmarked: Made by Viner's Ltd (Emile Viner) in 1961 (coffee pot) and in 1962 the teapot, milk jug and sugar bowl in Broomhall Street, Sheffield.
Total silver weight: 1596.2g
Silver weights: Teapot: 566.6g, Coffee Water Pot: 658.7g, Milk Jug: 158.3g, Sugar Bowl: 212.6g
Size: Teapot: 24.5cm by 12cm. It stands 13.3cm tall at the handle top.
Water pot: 19cm by 10.5cm. It stands 21cm tall to the handle top.
Creamer: 14cm by 7.5cm. It stands 9.5cm tall at the handle top.
Sugar bowl: 17.5cm by 9.9cm. It stands 8.5cm tall at the handle top.
Please look at our other items - we are happy to combine postage.
We are happy to post internationally - The price for the postage is to be confirmed and depends on the weight of the item and destination.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT BREXIT
Please be aware that any items you buy from a UK seller are no longer tax or import duty free if they are to be delivered to countries within the European Union.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) generally applies to UK purchases by EU consumers.
• The VAT rate applied is set by the country to which the package is shipped and depends on the items sold.
• VAT is calculated on the order total including item price, shipping and any additional costs such as insurance.
• Please don’t buy if you are not prepared to pay Value Added Tax and Duties upon import into your country of residence.
• Sellers must declare the item’s correct customs value and must comply with customs declarations law.
• As a buyer, you should be aware of possible:
• Delays from custom inspection.
• Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
• Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
• Your country’s customs office can offer more details.
Director: E J Williams, A Williams
Registered in England no. 6616633
Usually dispatched within 10 - 20 working days.