Sterling Silver 122 Piece Cutlery Set by William Bush & Son Ltd, for 12, 1964
Product Code: SMS5374
Beautiful Sterling Silver 122 Piece Cutlery Set for 12
In excellent condition, the set comprises 12 of; table knives, dessert knives, table forks, dessert forks,
soup spoons, dessert spoons, fish knives, fish forks, grapefruit spoons, tea spoons.
In addition there is a serving spoon and a serving ladle.
Hallmarked: Made by William Bush & Son Ltd at Silversmiths, Denby Street, Sheffield in 1964.
The knives all have stainless steel blades and say WM Bush & Son Ltd Sheffield stainless steel.
Total silver weight: 6,314g
Silver weight for 1 in brackets: Table knives 651.4g (54.3g), table forks 794.3g (66.2g), fish knives 768.8g (64.1g),
fish forks 610.1g (50.8g), dessert knives 552.5g (46g), dessert forks 614g (51.2g), soup spoons 862.4g (71.9g),
dessert spoons 673.1g (56.1g), tea spoons 308.2g (25.7g), grapefruit spoons 323.5g (27g), serving spoon 75.1g and serving ladle 80.5g
Sizes: Table knives 24.2cm, table forks 18.2cm, fish knives 20.6cm, fish forks 18.4cm, dessert knives 21.3cm,
dessert forks 18.3cm, soup spoons 19.6cm, dessert spoons 17.5 cm, tea spoons 13.5cm,
grapefruit spoons 14.2cm, serving spoon 21.3cm and serving ladle 17cm.
Please look at our other items - we are happy to combine postage.
We are happy to post internationally - The price for the postage is to be confirmed and depends on the weight of the item and destination.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT BREXIT
Please be aware that any items you buy from a UK seller are no longer tax or import duty free if they are to be delivered to countries within the European Union.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) generally applies to UK purchases by EU consumers.
• The VAT rate applied is set by the country to which the package is shipped and depends on the items sold.
• VAT is calculated on the order total including item price, shipping and any additional costs such as insurance.
• Please don’t buy if you are not prepared to pay Value Added Tax and Duties upon import into your country of residence.
• Sellers must declare the item’s correct customs value and must comply with customs declarations law.
• As a buyer, you should be aware of possible:
• Delays from custom inspection.
• Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
• Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
• Your country’s customs office can offer more details.
Director: E J Williams, A Williams
Registered in England no. 6616633
Usually dispatched within 10 - 20 working days.