Pair of Sterling Silver Shell Shaped Butter Dishes by William Suckling Ltd
Product Code: SMS5188
Pair of Sterling Silver Shell Shaped Butter/Soap Dishes by William Suckling Ltd from 1964
In good vintage condition, these would make a lovely gift.
A beautiful pair of sterling silver shell-shaped dishes.
They can be used for butter or soap dishes or they would look beautiful as they are.
Hallmarked: Made by William Suckling Ltd in Albion Street & Vyse Street, Birmingham in 1964.
Total silver weight: 93.2g - 45.8g & 47.4g
Size: 10cm by 8.3cm They stand 2cm tall.
Please look at our other items - we are happy to combine postage.
We are happy to post internationally - The price for the postage is to be confirmed and depends on the weight of the item and destination.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT BREXIT
Please be aware that any items you buy from a UK seller are no longer tax or import duty free if they are to be delivered to countries within the European Union.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) generally applies to UK purchases by EU consumers.
• The VAT rate applied is set by the country to which the package is shipped and depends on the items sold.
• VAT is calculated on the order total including item price, shipping and any additional costs such as insurance.
• Please don’t buy if you are not prepared to pay Value Added Tax and Duties upon import into your country of residence.
• Sellers must declare the item’s correct customs value and must comply with customs declarations law.
• As a buyer, you should be aware of possible:
• Delays from custom inspection.
• Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
• Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
• Your country’s customs office can offer more details.
Director: E J Williams, A Williams
Usually dispatched within 10 - 20 working days.