Delivery & Returns
Although we do our best to ensure that our pictures and descriptions explain our products as clearly as possible, sometimes you may find that when your jewellery arrives it's not quite as you expected, or you may have simply changed your mind.
Don't worry - we have a 30 -day CHANGE OF MIND guarantee on all our products*.
There are two ways you can use this service:
1. In Person - call in to Jewellery Cave at 272 Friern Barnet Lane, London, N20 0NH, to arrange for a refund if you paid by credit or debit card (you need to bring your invoice/receipt with you). Please note because the refund needs to be processed via our online division you are required to contact us first, Monday - Friday between 10am and 4pm.
2. By Post - follow the guidelines below so that we can refund your payment as quickly as possible:
- Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your goods (immediately if item received damaged) by email to email@example.com or by telephoning our Customer Service Department on 020 8446 8538. Telephones will be manned Monday to Friday from 10am until 4pm.
- Replace the item in its gift packaging (e.g presentation box) as well as its protective packaging. If this protection has been discarded, please ensure that the item is safely packed as, if it becomes damaged, it may affect our ability to give a refund. Please send any returns to:
Jewellery Cave Returns Dept
272 Friern Barnet Lane
- Please use Special Delivery postage to make sure the the item is insured whilst in transit.
- Once we receive your item, if agreed, we will promptly authorise a refund.
Faulty Goods - Any goods that are faulty will be refunded immediately on receipt of the goods back.
Undamaged Goods - Please be aware that we are unable to refund postage cost on the return of undamaged goods.
*The change of mind guarantee excludes earrings & body jewellery for health reasons, as well as personalised & specially ordered items. All of the above is in addition to your statutory rights.